Friday, February 6, 2009

Do you know what really suffers when I'm forced to be out of the house before say, noon? My hair. Since I started this new job, I've been doing as little as freakin' possible as my limp icky hair can attest. In fact, if you saw me at this very moment you'd be like "what right does that schlub have to run a site about make-up?" I'm not proud of it, but I'll sacrifice almost anything on the altar of 5 more minutes sleep. For this post, however, I'll try to pretend I'm in the perfect world, or that I was a more motivated individual, and focus on the hair products I would use if I were doing anything more than throwing it into a rank ponytail.

My all time favorite number one hair product has got to be the John Frieda Shine Shock from the Brilliant Brunette Line

First of all, can we just focus on that name for a second? It's like they reached into my brain and picked out the thing that I would be flattered by most. Brilliant? Uh, yes, I am. Thanks for noticing. Flattery aside, this stuff is bad ass. Put about a dime sized amount in palm, rub hands together and then distribute through WET hair(don't use this stuff on dry hair. Is no bueno.) The result is hair that is virtually frizz free, soft, and shiny. Don't be concerned about the fact that in your hand it looks all glittery; I promise you won't look like you've been using a 13 year old's products again. I also really like the scent of it. It's kind of clean and yummy but not too heavy or anything. You can usually find this product for about $5.

I know, I'm only posting ONE product. But it's Friday and I'm tired and it's hard to write about beauty stuff when you're feeling distinctly grezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment